<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, July 16, 2009
&allocation of tasks--
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Yeaps, I'm here again.

Long-winded webmaster. I figured that's the role I play in this blog, though I am no master, I assure you.

Okay, so, Yingchang's looking out for presents, Carissa's the management, and I'm in charge of the food and the video. Therefore here I winded up, issuing a search warrant for all the messages and poems you bear to your Secondary 4 seniors. MANDATORY!

The video would require some time, so I've decided to take the job outta Thurston's hands. It doesn't seem fair that only one sec1 does something, and I have nothing much to do anyway. Food ain't that big an issue.

WANTED:
-Gabriel, Wangyan--This is a robbery. Please pay up.
-Messages and poems--Mandatory.
-Autographs--I shall be collecting them tomorrow.
-Pictures.
-Poll for what food you want.

FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD.
-Cake
-Pizza--Hawaiian and ...?
-Wedges. Bring the good ole wedges back to nanhua.
--Bring in suggestions and I shall do my best to accomodate them (;

Although I know that no one's reading this, I'm typing this to keep a checklist. Pretty soon I shall publicise this again.

Until then, adios!

denise

"We have too much to say."

8:05 AM






M.A.D.
M.A.D. The Media And Debating Club. The nanhuadebaters. Creme de la creme, that's who we are. Question us, and we show you the force of our tongues.

Training

NOTE: Training sessions Tuesday

Next training session:
Tuesday
Venue: Depends
Time: 2 45- 5 30

Past

♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣


Allies
* Speeches
* School Website
* Yingchen
* Debate Association Singapore
* Motion Discussions & Speeches

Speech

HMMM.

Credits

Denise
Ying Chang
Thurston
Gabriel
Jenn Wei
Kevin